Out & Proud: A Summer Solstice Celebration - June 21, 2023
Join us for Out & Proud, a radiant Summer Solstice celebration championing our nonprofit mission and vision. This event promises to be a day brimming with activities, art, music, and a spirit of unity and acceptance.
- When: June 21, 2023, from sunrise (5:44 am) to 9 pm.
- What: A celebration featuring yoga, Reiki, craft activities, meditation, live music, food, and a Community Art Project.
- Where: 201 West 11th St, Erie, PA 16501
- Why: To raise awareness for our nonprofit mission and vision, and to foster a sense of community and positivity. How are my donations used?
- 5:44am: Yoga and meditation session with Serene Bear Yoga (available online and on-site)
- 8 – 9am: Reiki and Refreshments to set a calming tone for the day
- 9 – 12pm: Engage your creativity with our sun catcher craft and find inner peace with coloring/journaling sheets available in the waiting area
- 12 – 1pm: Midday meditation session with Flow Freely
- 1 – 5 pm: Enjoy the sun catcher crafting once again, in case you missed it the first time!
- 6 – 9 pm: The evening comes alive with our mosaic community art project, delicious food, live music, and an intention-setting ceremony
Join us on June 21 as we celebrate diversity, acceptance, and unity. Together, we can make the longest day of the year a beacon of hope.